SEENET-MTP seminar series on Theoretical Physics is aimed at providing review lectures for researchers, postdocs and students from the SEENET-MTP Countries, Europe and all over the world on topics in Theoretical Physics, mostly in High Energy physics, i.e.
- Quantum filed Theory
- Particle Physics
- Quantum gravity and strings
- Cosmology, Infaltion theory, Early universe
- Holography and AdS/CFT, including holography and
- Black holes and related subjects from Theoretical Physics in general.
The seminars are expected to have about 1 hour for the main plus discussions.
The principal schedule is one seminar per month on Wednesday at 17:00 CET time. This may be occasionally adjusted due to request of speakers.
The seminars and afterwards discussions will be zoom-based. Talk proposals and other inquires can be submitted through the seminar e-mail (see below).
Program is available here.
- Mirela Babalic (IFIN-HH, Bucharest)
- Marija Dimitrijević Ćirić (University of Belgrade)
- Goran Djordjević (University of Niš)
- Ioannis Rizos (University of Ioannina)
- Milan Milošević (University of Niš)